Renovating Swimming Pools
Now we are on the back end of summer it’s the best time to repair and renovate your swimming pool.
- Refurbish a liner pool by replacing the vinyl liner.
- Convert a leaking concrete pool to a liner pool.
- Replacing a pump that has stopped working, leaking pipework, skimmers, lights. damaged or loose stone coping, paving,
- Re-tiling and grouting.
Repair the pool while it’s not in use or begin a renovation that’s been on your “to do list”.
Renovate your swimming pool to its original look:
- Change old stone coping.
- Clean and pressure wash around the pool.
- Repair any structural defects.
- Re-plaster defective surfaces.
- install new pipework.
- Change a frost damaged skimmer and returns.
- Replace the liner-lock.
- New pool liner
- Panel pools remove and replace rusted steel panels or change to block and liner construction.
- Refurbish tiles and mosaics.
- Install on-site vinyl lining.
Other choices are:
- Have your swimming pool renovated and looking brand new again.
- Build a new a new pool within the existing pool.
- Build a swimming pool in different location. This has been done before where the existing pool is beyond help.
- Choose to back-fill your existing pool and change it to a garden or put decking across in case one day you or the next owner of your house decides to want the pool reinstated.
- Change a pool to a pond this can be done to look like a natural pond with added plants.
Start your swimming pool renovating. Remember the longer it’s left the further the pool will degrade. Mobile website
John Cox TnISPE Contact me to request a price for a survey on your swimming pool. As mentioned in other articles I cover most of England and Wales, from Oxford Bristol Cardiff Gloucester Hereford Monmouthshire London.